COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you access the Site, when you create, modify and use your Account, and when you submit or modify your application to be a Borrower or for a Loan, we collect information that is personally identifiable information or that is of a confidential nature (“Information”).
The Information you may supply to us includes:
· the name, address and other contact details of your business;
· details of registrations of your business (eg. HST number);
· data regarding the income, assets and debts of your business;
· information to enable automatic payments and transfers; and
· information regarding you as a guarantor of the business’ obligations to us (eg. name, mailing address, email address, social insurance number).
We will use the Information in order to determine your eligibility for a Loan, what terms the Loan will have, and in the administration of the Loan. In particular, Information will be used to:
· research your credit history, including obtaining credit reports about you from credit agencies;
· assign you a credit grade based on your credit history and financial circumstances;
· enable our financial service providers to implement automatic payments and fund transfers;
· contact you if there is a problem with a Loan Agreement or Loan;
· implement collection activities if required;
· maintain communications with you concerning your status as a Borrower, or your Loan Agreement or Loan.
We also collect other information (that is not personally identifiable or confidential in nature) in order to improve the functionality of the Site and for marketing or promotional purposes.
We will retain your Information for as long as your Account with Phoenix Management is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION COLLECTED USING COOKIES
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can access and modify the Information about you associated with your Account by visiting the Site and following instruction with respect to safeguarding and updating Information.
We work with our service partners (“Partners”) to operate the Site and provide our services. Information is shared with Partners only to the extent necessary for them to perform their respective functions. Our Partners are required to keep your Information private and secure, and not to disclose or use your Information for any other purpose.
We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
We will not sell or rent Information to any third party unless you have given us your consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information that we collect from our users, including Information, is considered to be a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are part of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Information may be disclosed or transferred to the third-party in connection with the transaction.
LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE
We reserve the right to disclose any information collected by us to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary: (i) to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or to respond to lawful requests; (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the rights, property and safety of third parties or the public in general; and (iii) to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE WITH YOUR CONSENT OR AT YOUR REQUEST
We will share your Information with third-party sites or platforms if you have expressly requested that we do so.
Phoenix Management maintains an appropriate security program to protect information we collect from you, including Information, from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, newsletter notifications, or other communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. However, you can not opt out of certain communications regarding your Account, Loan agreement or Loan.
When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information we need to help us answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service.
We may offer you the opportunity to participate in our customer research. The information obtained through our customer research is used to help us continue to provide excellent service to our Borrowers.
Please contact our Privacy Officer if:
· you wish to access, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your Information, or
· you otherwise have a question or complaint about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your Information.
Phoenix Management Group Ltd.
Headquaters 306-1450 Meyerside Dr Mississauga, ON L5T 2N5 | Central Division 8185 Yonge St Thornhill, ON L3T 2C6 | East Division 62-40 New Delhi Dr Markham, ON L3S 0B5
Copyright © 2005-2021 Phoenix Management Group Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.